Sigvaris 150 - 15-20mmHg - Sea Island Cotton Series closed toe men's knee highs. Sold per pair.
Feature & Benefits:
- 15-20 mmHg Graduated Compression Revives Your Legs & Energy Levels
- Improves Circulation
- Comfortable for Daily Wear & Exceptional for Travel
- Helps to Improve Your Leg Health & Overall Well Being
- Knitted from the World's Rarest Cotton
- Durable, yet, Soft as Cashmere
- Breathable Cotton for Year Round Wear
- Long Distance Travel
- Prevention and Treatment of Mild Venous Symptoms
- Mild Edema
- Slight Varicosities
- Haviness and Fatigue in the Legs
- Standing or Sitting for Long Periods of Time
- Fashionable Everyday Compression Wear
- 43% Sea Island Cotton
- 39% Nylon
- 11% Spandex
- 7% Supima
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.