• Double covered inlay yarns optimize softness
• Extremely soft and comfortable
Durable Support Hose
• Lasting MicroFiber Softness
• High-tech yarns provide excellent moisture management and breathability
• Stylish medical compression hosiery for every day wear during your pregnancy
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
4. Measure the widest circumference of the upper thigh.
5. Measure the distance from the base of the heel to the prominent fold that marks the upper limit of the thigh from the lower limit of the buttock (Gluteal Fold).
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.