Sigvaris 780 EverSheer Women's OPEN TOE Knee Highs, Sold per pair.
Market-Leading Sheerness and Design
EverSheer is the only sheer compression hosiery available with double-covered lay-in yarns, enhancing durability and making it easier to put on while delivering consistent sheerness from ankle through calf.
- Excellent breathability and moisture management
- Feels soft on the skin
- New design using our unique PFS™ System to ensure a comfortable fit
New Precise Fit Sizing™
The PFS System provides a custom-like fit, superior comfort, and application of accurate compression levels, resulting in patient compliance and medical effectiveness.
Double-covered lay-in yarns enhances durability and prolongs product life.
69% nylon / 31% spandex
- Tired. sore legs
- Mild and moderate to mild varicosities
- Post sclerotherapy
- During pregnancy to help prevent varicose veins
- Long distance travel
- Standing and sitting for long hours
- CEAP C1-C4
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.