For moderate and more severe symptoms: The Sigvaris Microfiber Shades Series is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. Designed to fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure. Available in an attractive Pink Stripe pattern. Sold per pair.
• A bold new look for everyday wear
• A comfortable way to manage venous insufficiency
• Soft stripes for long-distance travel
• Advanced microfiber fabric that offer thermoregulating technology
• Lasting durability
• Easy donning and removal
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.