Sigvaris 222C Sea Island Cotton 20-30mmHg Closed Toe Women's Socks.
Sigvaris introduces the luxury graduated compression socks. The Zurich Collection features graduated compression in a fine sea island cotton sock.
Tailored! This pair of Women's circulation socks are the epitome of softness, comfort and style. Made with Sea Island Cotton makes them ideal for all-season walking, running, or simply being on your feet for long periods of time, and their soft knit in band is sure to keep these support socks around your legs, but without that irritating pinching sensation.
Breathable and Durable! Their innovative design features breathable cotton for year round wear. Durable, yet soft as cashmere.
Purely Effective! Medically proven to increase circulation from toe to your heart. Trusted by Physicians to reduce moderate venous disorders & spider veins. Ideal for those with sensitive feet, swelling feet, aching feet, and long distance travel.
Crafted from 43% Sea Island Cotton, 39% nylon, 11% spandex, and 7% Supima cotton - Latex Free
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.