Mediven Active - 20-30 mmHg Women's Closed Toe Knee Highs, Sold per pair.
Mediven Active provides classic sport sock styling, comfort and therapeutic compression. Cushioned sole and heel; Soft and resilient fabric; classic ribbed design sport sock; Clima-comfort fiber technology; latex-free; and, safe for machine washing and tumble drying.
Fabric Content: Polyamid (Nylon) / Elasthan (Spandex)
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.