Therafirm Women's Closed Toe Knee Highs Firm, Sold per pair.
- Clinically designed to increase blood velocity while reducing edema, these 30-40 mmHg gradient compression closed toe knee high stockings offer firm support used to treat a variety of conditions.
- Used in cases of severe or chronic venous insufficiency as related to acute leg swelling, varicosities, lymphedema and other conditions. Constructed of opaque two-way stretch nylon and spandex, with non-slip knit-in band and reciprocated (reinforced) comfort heel and toe.
- Recommended for severe ankle and leg swelling, severe varicosities, PTS, venous stasis ulcerations, lymphadema, and preventing DVT
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.