Therafirm Women's Closed Toe Knee Highs, Sold per pair.
Clinically designed to increase blood velocity while reducing edema, these 20-30 mmHg gradient compression closed toe knee high stockings offer moderate support.
These stockings may be prescribed for relief from chronic ankle and leg swelling, prevention of clotting after uncomplicated vein stripping, reversible mild lymphedema and in the treatment of postphlebitic syndrome. Constructed of opaque two-way stretch nylon and spandex, with reciprocated (reinforced) comfort heel and toe.
Recommended for moderate ankle and leg swelling, moderate varicosities, venous stasis ulcerations, post schlerotherapy and preventing DVT.
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.