Introducing the new Ease line by Therafirm - Easier to Put On, More Comfortable To Wear, Sold per pair.
The Ease by Therafirm premium opaque gradient compression line complement the patented Core-Spun by Therafirm compression socks - both engineered using ultra stretchy yarns for compression garmets that are easier to put on an more comfortable to wear.
- Soft, comfortable band in non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
- Super soft, breathable material offers superior comfort for all-day wear.
- Reinforced toe and heel durability.
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit.
- Delivers lab tested true gradient compression to promote better blood flow, prevent mild to moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet.
- Moisture wicking Coolmax fibers provide dry comfortable coolness.
- Smooth band for comfort and durability.
- Designed to help improve circulation, prevent minor to moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs. Open toe knee high style stockings featuring a comforable knit band.
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.