Sigvaris 412C Men's Athletic Performance Socks 20-30mmHg, Sold per pair.
Why use the Sigvaris Athletic Performance Sock?
1. A built in Achilles tendon protector that reduces vibration on vulnerable ligaments.
2. A footbed cushion zone and toe protectors that help to keep feet blister free.
3. Every pair is manufactured with latex-free, high-tech fibers that provide odor and thermal control while keeping the feet incredibly dry.
4. An Extra-wide comfort top band that keeps the sock comfortably in place.
5. True 20-30 mmHg graduated compression.
67% Dri-release Polyester
Experience Active Therapy today!
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.