TRUFORM Men's Knee High Dress Support Socks, Sold per pair.
TRUFORM men’s dress socks are designed to improve leg circulation and reduce leg discomfort throughout your day. Manufactured from microfiber nylon to provide soft comfort that is cooler to wear than standard nylon. An attractive rib-knit pattern make these socks a perfect choice for business, or business-casual wear.
Fabric Content: 86% nylon/14% spandex
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.