Truform men's casual and athletic knee (Over calf) length support socks.
TRUFORM Men’s Casual support socks are designed to help improve circulation and reduce leg discomfort. Manufactured with a full-cushioned foot, moisture wicking fibers and an antibacterial stay-fresh finish to allow all-day wearing and comfort. Perfect for business-casual, athletic or leisure activities that demand comfort and support.
Fabric Content: 60% acrylic/33% nylon/7% spandex
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.