SIGVARIS launches its Men's only Medical Series 820 Midtown Microfiber. The Midtown Microfiber series is knitted so 100% of the soft microfiber is on the inside for comfort and a multifilament yarn is on the outside for durability. Microfiber is an extremely fine synthetic fiber that can be knitted into textiles with the texture and drape of a natural fiber cloth but with enhanced durability & breathability.
Perfect for men to wear everyday!
100% of microfiber lays next to the skin to ensure comfort
The ultra soft and comfortable Sensinnov® Grip-Top Band keeps thigh highs in place
Soft and durable thigh high sock for everyday wear
Excellent breathability and moisture management for added comfort
Easy to put on and take off with a non-binding top band
68% Nylon, 32% Spandex – Latex Free
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
4. Measure the widest circumference of the upper thigh.
5. Measure the distance from the base of the heel to the prominent fold that marks the upper limit of the thigh from the lower limit of the buttock (Gluteal Fold).
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.