Sigvaris' 20-30mmHg Midtown Microfiber offers a comfortable compression option for men who care about keeping their legs healthy. Designed with all day comfort in mind, MIDTOWN MICROFIBER 20-30mmHg graduated compression socks with Grip Top. These comfortable socks offer a tailored look perfect for men for work, travel and everyday wear
- 100% of microfiber lays next to the skin to ensure comfort
- Soft and durable sock for everyday wear
- Excellent breathability and moisture management for added comfort.
- Easy to put on and take off with a non-binding top band.
- Grip -Top Band
- 87% Nylon
- 13% Spandex
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.