Luxurious graduated compression socks. knitted from Australian Extra Fine Merino Wool will keep your legs cool & dry no matter the season. Soft & comfortable, these socks are perfect for daily wear to keep your legs looking & feeling great every step of the day.
• Soft, comfortable and itch-free
• Natural properties of wool make these socks odor resistant
• Thermoregulating for year round wear and keeps feet dry
• Ideal for sensitive skin
53% Extra Fine Australian Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 9% Spandex, Latex free
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.