Therafirm Men's Closed Toe Thigh Highs Moderate, Sold per pair.
- Therafirm Unisex Moderate 20-30 mmHg CLOSED TOE Thigh highs feature a soft, non-restrictive silicone top band that stay up without a garter belt.
- Constructed of two-way stretch LATEX-FREE nylon and spandex fibers with a reciprocated heel and toe for added comfort and durability.
- Recommended for moderate ankle and leg swelling, moderate varicosities, pregnancy, venous stasis ulcerations, post schlerotherapy, and preventing DVT.
- Measurements should always be taken as soon as possible after waking.
- Limbs should be measured next to bare skin.
- The measuring system for the Knee Length garment is based on the angle between the sole of the foot and leg or arm being at 90 degrees, for best results.
- Measurements must be taken by pulling the tape snugly around the leg but without constriction.
- Measurements should be taken from the ground up.
1. Measure your ankle circumference. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, above the ankle bone.
2. Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference.
3. With your legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from below the bend in your knee to the floor, base of the heel.
4. Measure the widest circumference of the upper thigh.
5. Measure the distance from the base of the heel to the prominent fold that marks the upper limit of the thigh from the lower limit of the buttock (Gluteal Fold).
PLEASE REFER TO SIZING CHART.